Tableau Desktop II
Course Length: 2 days
By the end of this training, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the many options for connecting to data
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values
This Tableau training is designed to expand your skills and distinguish yourself as a Tableau power user. It’s structured for those who have a working experience with Tableau and want to take it to the next level.
Before taking this course, students should have taken the Tableau Desktop I: Fundamentals course or have equivalent experience.
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and e-client connection methods.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
This Course Comes With
Take the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
Delivered by One of Our Trusted Partners
This course does not currently have any public classes scheduled. To inquire about the next class or arrange a private class please use the form below.
Online registration closes two business days before the start of the class.
Do you have questions about this course? Would you like a class sooner or on a different date? Are you interested in scheduling a private group class? Please submit the simple form below and we will respond promptly.
Private Training for GroupsIf you are training 8+ people, a private training session may be more cost-effective. Click to contact us today and learn more.