Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run
Book Project Management TrainingThrough our partnership with Priority Management, The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is able to offer our clients world class Project Management training that will develop your skills and competencies to make you more productive and effective. These courses provide practical improvement solutions for individuals, teams, and organizations that already know the basics of project management and are ready to excel at what they do. Learn more about each course below.
Microsoft Outlook 4 Projects
- Those looking to track and communicate the impact of change for an existing project plan and have chosen not to use a dedicated project management software
- Outlook users managing small to medium sized projects where only basic reporting is required
|No public classes are currently scheduled...
Click More Info to learn more, submit a question or request a private class.
Project Planning Breakthroughs
- Novices looking to learn how project management works
- Those taking one of our Microsoft Project training classes who first need to understand the theory behind project management
- Project management veterans who support, manage or initiate projects and are looking to enhance their skills
Microsoft Project Level 1 (Basic)
- New or inexperienced users
- Those who wish to round out their knowledge of Project's most commonly used features
Microsoft Project Level 2 (Advanced)
- Experienced users responsible for large or multiple projects
- Those interested in extending their familiarity by mastering some of the more complex tools available
With Project Management Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Allocate and share resources, and resolve conflicts among them
- Determine where and when to best apply project management software
- Apply a simple, yet powerful method to resolve complex resource constraints
- Work Effectively
- Immediately improve the application of MS Project to your own project workload
- Produce reports of value, both in standard and customized formats
- Accurately monitor multiple projects through proven tracking and updating techniques
- Work Brilliantly
- Integrate contingency planning through "Scenario Estimating"
- Create a detailed Execution Plan using a unique process called Objective Driven Logic, applied to a Time-Scaled Dependency Chart
- Bring final closure to the project through the application of a 3-level review process
- And More!
The WorkingSm@rt® MethodWorkingSm@rt® is a flexible and practical combination of behavior changing methods, best practice process and planning, using world class tools that will transform the way you work.
With the WorkingSm@rt method you will gain control over your day, find balance, prioritize your work and reach your goals. Giving you time to focus on the tasks that are important to you and your company.
Easily applied and simply sustained, the WorkingSm@rt method provides lifelong benefits to individuals, teams and entire organizations.
Over 30 Years of RefinementThe WorkingSm@rt method was created to meet the changing demands of a complex modern global business world, evolving with the challenges in business to provide the solutions that organizations need to be successful.
Since its launch in 1983 more than 2 million business men and women from organizations both large and small have been trained in the WorkingSm@rt method, giving them control over their day and making them better at what they do.