Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book Visio TrainingAt The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company our Visio training classes come in 2 standard levels. Please see each course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class as these can vary depending on the version of the software you use.
Click on a version below to see course objectives for that Level of our Microsoft Visio training.
Level 1 (Basic)
- Users new to Visio
- Those who feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed trying to create meaningful diagrams with it
Level 2 (Advanced)
- Those comfortable with the Level 1 topics
- Users interested in a more advanced course that will enable you to explore some of the more powerful tools in Visio
Creating Accessible Visio Diagrams
Designed for: All users who need to create Visio diagrams that will be accessible to users with disabilities. You may need to work with clients or employees with visual, audial, or cognitive disabilities, or to be compliant with AODA or other accessibility rules and regulations.
- All users of Microsoft Visio
- Understand accessibility and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Use best practices to format text for those with disabilities
- Learn the rights and wrongs of page numbering
- Understand how colour and contrast impacts accessibility
- Understand reading order and assistive technologies when creating your diagrams
- Create high quality alternate text entries
- Use screen tips and hyperlinks effectively
- And much more...
|No public classes are currently scheduled...
Click More Info to learn more, submit a question or request a private class.
Combine topics from different courses into one class by creating your own Custom Outline
See how easy it is to create professional, simple designs! Christine Irons hosts this informative, fast-moving webinar on what you can create just by using Visio's basic features.
With our Microsoft Visio Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Customize the Visio interface so it suits you and your work pattern
- Save time accessing the tools you use most often
- Work Effectively
- Create shapes, diagrams, charts, and more, to present your information clearly
- Format graphics, text, and pages to suit your needs
- Insert and format shapes and objects to illuminate the presentation of your information
- Work Brilliantly
- Import and link external data into Visio from sources such as an Excel spreadsheet or Access database
- Create simple or complicated flowcharts, floor plans, organizational charts
- And More!
Professional Visio Training
Sign up now for our Microsoft Visio courses to help you:
That Gives You the Edge
- Communicate complicated information completely clearly using the diagrams and charts in Visio
- Create your own professional diagrams by using shapes, stencils, themes and effects
- Streamline process management by creating Visio process performance diagrams
- Use Visio to simplify complex information with your own specialized diagrams
- Link diagrams to your real-time data
- Map and monitor your business processes faster using Visio to add shapes quickly
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItMicrosoft Visio is the industry-leading software for using diagrams to clearly outline and present your information. It can be used to create simple or complex diagrams with a wide variety of built-in shapes, objects, stencils and templates. You can also create your own shapes and import them into Visio. Whether you want to create flow charts, floor plans, or very complicated dynamic charts there is plenty to learn and use in Microsoft Visio.
- Tired of spending hours trying to import your data, link it to shapes, and apply graphics?
- Have a hard time working visually and staying compliant with industry standards?
- Wish you could use Visio to showcase your real-time data with clarity?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
PDF ManualTake the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Printed ManualInstead of the PDF that comes with your course, purchase a printed paper manual for use during your class and future reference
Quick Reference CardsAdd reference cards to your session and receive durable, full-color reference cards with helpful hints and tips for use after your course is completed
Custom ManualPurchase the customization option and receive a custom manual with objectives you’ve selected from our different courses
How You’ll LearnIn private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience, allowing the trainer to work along with you in-depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite.
Why Learn With UsThe Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer private training and consulting services to address your Visio training needs. Many people are intimidated by the features of Visio, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your Visio training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Visio training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized Visio training to suit your specific requirements, mixing and matching from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Our customized Visio training even allows you to use either our packaged exercise files or your own files if preferred. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class
- Order custom manuals