Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book Project TrainingAt The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company our Project training classes come in 2 standard levels. Please see each course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class as these can vary depending on the version of the software you use.
Click on a version below to see course objectives for that Level of our Microsoft Project training.
Level 1 (Basic)
- New or inexperienced users
- Those who wish to round out their knowledge of Project's most commonly used features
Level 2 (Advanced)
- Experienced users responsible for large or multiple projects
- Those interested in extending their familiarity by mastering some of the more complex tools available
Combine topics from different courses into one class by creating your own Custom Outline
Microsoft Project has many features, such as its built-in scheduling engine, resource management and visual reports. Find out how to use those features in your project with our free webinar above.
Have you ever been working on a task and think, "Should I be using Project for this?" Ask no longer! Watch this englightening webinar for tips on how to use Project and other Microsoft applications
With our Microsoft Project Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Use Project to efficiently manage tasks and resources to their full potential
- Work Effectively
- Initiate, plan out, and create a schedule that’s realistic and dynamic
- Work Brilliantly
- Monitor critical tasks so as to bring your project in on time
- Create reports, edit existing projects, calculate project costs, and use multiple project files at once
- And More!
Professional Project Training
Sign up now for our Microsoft Project courses to help you:
That Gives You the Edge
- Create a project schedule so you can be ready to start the project and track its progress
- Get your projects completed on budget and on time
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Resolve any potential resource conflicts
- Save time by using auto-scheduled tasks in your project plan
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItMicrosoft Project is a very powerful project management software tool that is designed to assist you in every stage of the process. It can help you to develop a plan, allocate resources to various tasks, manage the budget, and track the progress all the way through from inception to completion. Since Project can do so much it is sometimes a challenge to fully and correctly employ all its capabilities.
- Want to be a more effective project manager?
- Worried that your project might contain some last-minute surprises?
- Need to tackle sub-tasks, multiple resources, and various scheduling goals and priorities?
- Having trouble managing forecasts and timings?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
PDF ManualTake the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Printed ManualInstead of the PDF that comes with your course, purchase a printed paper manual for use during your class and future reference
Quick Reference CardsAdd reference cards to your session and receive durable, full-color reference cards with helpful hints and tips for use after your course is completed
Custom ManualPurchase the customization option and receive a custom manual with objectives you’ve selected from our different courses
How You’ll LearnWith our Microsoft Project training you’ll learn from experienced friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience allowing the trainer to work along with you in depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite.
Why Learn With UsAt The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your individual training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the efficiency of your projects. We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to use Microsoft Project expertly. We’ve got the experience and the desire to help you discover just how much of an asset Project can be. We can help you customize your course with virtually no stress and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Microsoft Project training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized Project training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own data if desired. You can choose parts from our various outlines to build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class
- Order custom manuals