Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book Office Transition New Features TrainingAt The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, each of our Microsoft Office Transition New Features training classes comes in a single class for the version of Office you are upgrading to. Please see each course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class, as these will vary depending on the version of the software you use.
Click on a version below to see course objectives for that version of Office Transition New Features training.
Office Transition New Features 2016/365
- Users who are currently familiar with an earlier version of Microsoft Office and who would like to discover and use the brand new and helpful features available in Office 2016/365
|No public classes are currently scheduled...
Click More Info to learn more, submit a question or request a private class.
With our Office Transition New Features Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Use whichever version of Microsoft Office you have installed to manage assignments and resources to their full potential.
- Work efficiently with email and calendars to lighten your daily load.
- Configure Microsoft Office to suit your workflow.
- Work Effectively
- Handle large and small documents and spreadsheets confidently.
- Create meaningful diagrams and charts to present your information clearly.
- Manage tasks and contacts to remain organized and in control of your day.
- Work Brilliantly
- Format documents, spreadsheets, and slideshows to suit your presentation needs.
- Use new techniques to filter, sort, and analyze your data and quickly spot trends.
- Share and collaborate with others while safely protecting your files.
- And More!
Professional Office Transition New Features Training That Gives You the EdgeSign up now for our Office Transition courses to help you:
- Gain even more proficiency on the job as you learn how to take advantage of the new features in your current version of Microsoft Office
- Modify documents more powerfully, leveraging the newest available tools in Microsoft Word
- Work in spreadsheets with more efficiency by utilizing the enhanced new features in Excel
- Produce more instructive and enjoyable on-screen presentations using the new effects in PowerPoint
- Manage your communication, calendars, and contacts quickly and easily with the newest views and tools in Outlook
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItEach new release of Microsoft Office improves on the achievements of the previous versions. Upgrading your version of Office can be very challenging as you struggle not only to locate some of the tools you know and love, but also as you come to grips with discovering and using the newest added features and improvements.
In this class, we cover everything you need to know about each new part of the suite, including the features that will be new to you, the changes to the interface, and the closer integration with the cloud that seems to come with every new release. You need to build on the knowledge and skills you already have in order to keep up with all the latest changes to Office, and this is the course you want to help you accomplish that goal.
- Finding it hard to keep track of all the changes to the Office interface and tools?
- Struggling to learn how to leverage those exciting and helpful new tools in Excel and Word?
- Wondering how to find and best utilize those new enhancements in Outlook or PowerPoint?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
Tip SheetsEasy to reference tip sheets provide information about the new features you need to know for future use.
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Quick Reference CardsAdd reference cards to your session and receive durable, full-color reference cards with helpful hints and tips for use after your course is completed
How You’ll LearnIn private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience, allowing the trainer to work along with you in-depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple students in the same organization, with the training optimized to focus on the topics you specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite.
Why Learn With UsThe Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is dependable and will take a personal interest in you and your specific requests. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more proficiently and effortlessly. We offer private Office Transition training and consulting services to address your needs. Many people are unacquainted with all the amazing features available in the newer Office suites, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Office Transition training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired, mixing and matching from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class