Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book InDesign TrainingAt The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company our InDesign training classes come in 2 standard levels. Please see each course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class as these can vary depending on the version of the software you use.
Click on a version below to see course objectives for that Level of our Adobe InDesign training.
Level 1 (Basic)
- Users new to Adobe InDesign
- Those who would like to improve their ability to manage some of the various page elements available
Level 2 (Advanced)
- Users comfortable with the Level 1 topics
- Those interested in expanding their knowledge of InDesign by using more advanced features
Combine topics from different courses into one class by creating your own Custom Outline
With our Adobe InDesign Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Show your style and professionalism as you create attractive and engaging newsletters and brochures for your personal or small-business needs
- Publish high quality brochures, catalogues, or advertising media for your larger business needs
- Work Effectively
- Control every detail of your work with the excellent layout features of InDesign
- Manage advanced page elements and styles
- Work Brilliantly
- Create and lay out your media to be accessible in print or on the web
- Use InDesign every step of the way from start to finish, to produce top quality media for all your personal or business needs
- And More!
Professional InDesign Training
Sign up now for our Adobe InDesign courses to help you:
That Gives You the Edge
- Create elegant and engaging pages for print or screen display
- Use InDesign to create posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books
- Format pages of text uniformly using the paragraph and character styles available to InDesign
- Use the powerful abilities of InDesign to efficiently adapt your layouts for multiple devices and page dimensions
- Master the InDesign skills needed to create eBooks, digital publications, and other content suitable for digital and online formats
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItIn a marketplace full of all kinds of digital and print media, you need to publish your materials so as to catch the eye and keep you ahead of the rest. Adobe InDesign is a professional desktop publishing application allowing you complete control over all your print and digital publications. You can use InDesign to create outstanding print media, while also adapting your layouts to create interactive media for monitors or tablet devices.
- Worried that your publications may be lacking in visual impact and consumer appeal?
- Finding it hard to create interactive documents suitable for viewing in a web browser?
- Need to create long documents requiring a table of contents, cross-references or indexes?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
eBookTake the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Printed ManualInstead of the PDF that comes with your course, purchase a printed paper manual for use during your class and future reference
How You’ll LearnWith our InDesign training you’ll learn from experienced friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience allowing the trainer to work along with you in depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you or your team specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite.
Why Learn With UsAt The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your distinct training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the power of your media. We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to use InDesign professionally. We’ve got the experience and the passion to help you master InDesign’s tools and produce industry leading documents for print or screen. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Adobe InDesign training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized InDesign training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired. You can pick and choose from our various outlines to build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class