Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book Adobe FrameMaker TrainingAt The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company our Adobe FrameMaker training classes come in 2 standard levels – basic and advanced. Please see each course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class as these can vary.
Click below to see course objectives for our Adobe FrameMaker training.
Level 1 (Basic)
Level 1 (Basic)
- New to intermediate level Adobe FrameMaker users who need to learn and apply the most important features of the software
- Existing users that need to improve their skills or gain a better understanding of FrameMaker
Level 2 (Advanced)
Level 2 (Advanced)
- Users comfortable with Level 1 topics
- Users looking to improve their skills in creating documents
We can customize your training based on the skill level and requirements of your team.
With our Adobe FrameMaker Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Create technical content within FrameMaker’s authoring environment
- Reuse content and maintain document consistency by moving to structured authoring in FrameMaker
- Manage content with market-leading Content Management Systems
- Work Effectively
- Quickly import your legacy content from Word to FrameMaker
- Seamlessly insert YouTube videos into your documents
- Easily handle long documents in a template-based authoring environment
- Publish from a single source as PDF or as Responsive HTML5
- Work Brilliantly
- Create immersive experiences with rich media capabilities
- Make your content accessible on any screen with unique multichannel, multidevice publishing
- Collaborate with subject matter experts using Online Review capabilities
- Deliver your content to global audiences
- And More!
Sign up for our Adobe FrameMaker courses to help you:
That Sets You Apart
- Professionally edit your documents across multiple channels
- Expertly format your documents in a single click
- Learn more about the enhanced features of FrameMaker in a professional environment
- Author in XML or DITA with an easy-to-use workspace
Why You Need ItCreate engaging content using rich media and easily imbed YouTube videos into your documents. You’ll be able to edit long documents with multiple style complexities in a template-based authoring environment.
- Unsure of how to migrate your existing content from Word?
- Want to learn how to manage your content more efficiently?
- Need to learn how to maximize Adobe FrameMaker’s features?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
ManualWorkbook: A workbook will be sent to you prior to the start of training
PersonReal time support: Ask your instructor any questions in a small classroom experience. Feel free to give permission to your instructor to view your computer for additional assistance
How You’ll LearnLearn from anywhere! You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform.
You’ll learn from experienced expert trainers in your live training. Feel free to ask questions throughout your interactive hands-on learning experience.
Why Learn With UsAmananet is partnered with The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company to offer expert training that will help you both personally and professionally. All of Amananet’s classes are guaranteed to run, so you can feel confident you’ll get your training completed when you need it.
Amananet’s training is taught live, by expert and experienced trainers. Sessions are kept small, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to interact with your trainer and fellow participants. You can ask for real time feedback and have the time to ask questions throughout the session.
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized Adobe FrameMaker training to suit your specific requirements. We offer custom group and one-on-one training for Adobe FrameMaker to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know the skill level and requirements of your group and we can work with you to develop the course you’d like.
Contact us today to book your Adobe FrameMaker training!